Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Update #3
(07-24-2017, 02:13 PM)Wolfenstein Wrote: We're not ready yet Wink

TBCers who want actually hard PVE content and no nonsense p2w are looking for a new home. 

Please do not dissapoint. 

If you have a discord channel or something, I would love to help you guys out with some high level policy decisions.
I am sorry if i repeat answered question, but i couldnt find any info about theese 2:

Is it gonna be 1x levelling from lvl 1?

Is there any rough estimate for open beta? Or closed beta for those that want to test for you?

Thank you.
1x from level 1

Inviting into test grp would require certain trust since we have a bad experience from inviting every random person who "wants to test". Currently there is a task that doesnt require any ingame access but its also a boring manual work, so if u are interested u should whisp to Wolfenstein.
Everyone will be able to contribute when the proper time comes, we want you to contribute... but not now.(if you have any core mechanics or something other on your mind, you can whisp it to me via PM and i will test it, if you just want to test zones or leveling/pve, there will be a specified time for that)

No ETA since development rate is changing up and down so its not possible to predict it. 2017 if you rly want some number...
(Yesterday, 09:00 AM)Evolvepwp Wrote: 1x from level 1

Inviting into test grp would require certain trust since we have a bad experience from inviting every random person who "wants to test". Currently there is a task that doesnt require any ingame access but its also a boring manual work, so if u are interested u should whisp to Wolfenstein.
Everyone will be able to contribute when the proper time comes, we want you to contribute... but not now.(if you have any core mechanics or something other on your mind, you can whisp it to me via PM and i will test it, if you just want to test zones or leveling/pve, there will be a specified time for that)

No ETA since development rate is changing up and down so its not possible to predict it. 2017 if you rly want some number...

Thanks for the reply, 

I am mostly capable of testing levelling since i genuinely enjoy that and did so many times i can be useful at that. Ill keep an eye for the announcements and make sure to test what i am capable of, good luck in the process.