Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Update #3
(08-18-2017, 10:48 PM)Wolfenstein Wrote: Oh boy, I would love to talk about all of the things we've implemented or we're planning to implement, but it's just not the right time yet.

wolf i've got a question, will the donation shop with the trading card stuff be open on day 1?

and btw i tell everybody that will listen about this project, I have at least half a dozen people that have never played on atlantiss coming.  that being said...it would be great if i could give them some clue as to when it might release lol
Quote:wolf i've got a question, will the donation shop with the trading card stuff be open on day 1?

No idea, we haven't thought about it at all. We're focusing on getting the job done and then we'll worry about that stuff.

Quote:and btw i tell everybody that will listen about this project, I have at least half a dozen people that have never played on atlantiss coming.  that being said...it would be great if i could give them some clue as to when it might release lol

I don't know myself. We're constantly discovering, researching and implementing new mechanics as well as improving our scripting engine and patching up the rest. I already have 2 major overhauls of certain parts of the core scheduled for next week. Obviously each of those things postpones the open beta, but they are necessary if we are to reach the quality we desire.

Besides, I'm not sure if it's possible for a project that focuses mainly on delivering quality to have an established release date before even assessing the situation (beta).
Tfw waiting with anticipation for any form of news, been having a massive TBC itch since I saw Netherwing announced